Health care providers from all five counties are working together to ensure that everyone has rapid access to the care they need in their area. The Addiction Open Access Hotline (716.831.7007) was recently created in an effort to help the residents of Erie, Niagara, Allegany, Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties who are struggling with a substance use disorder. Along with helping individuals, the hotline is also available for families who have a loved one dealing with a substance use disorder.
When you call the hotline you can expect to speak with a professional who will talk with you about your situation and then link you to the appropriate care and next steps, such as detox, inpatient or outpatient services.
Open Access Services include:
- Professionally trained staff on-hand 24/7
- Referrals to treatment facilities that are close to your home
- Assessments to determine level of care needed: detox, inpatient, outpatient
- Peer and family support services
- Information and educational services
- Outpatient linkage within one business day
- Collaboration with Rapid Evaluation for Appropriate Placement (REAP) program
- Follow-up to ensure you receive the help you need
The goal of the Addiction Open Access Hotline is to link you to addiction treatment services by delivering immediate engagement, assessment, and referral services. If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, we can help any time, any day. Call (716) 831-7007. Please share this number with family and friends.